Saturday, December 15, 2007

Excited


"Sa mga sandaling ito,
mata ko'y laging napapatingin
sa malaking orasan
sapagkat ako'y nagagalak
na ika'y muling makita't makasama.
Haay! kalahating oras pa talaga!
Para sa akin ito'y matagal pa
bago kita'y muling makasama."

----written last December 12, 2007 at the office
while waiting for the time, it was 4:39pm then,
and i was so excited to see my love again,
when the bell rang at 5:00pm i quickly got my things
and whooshhhh.... i ran down the stairs taking it
two at a step... punched out my DTR, and there he was
in his polo shirt and maong pants.... waiting for me at the parking area...
(boy... he looks so handsome)
while he was watching me walked towards him
i felt so thankful that he is once again back in my life,
(though he was not "typically" out of my life, just some misunderstanding)
and i owe it to a very good guy named Jamil....
Thank you Kuya!-----

No comments: