Saturday, November 24, 2007

At the wedding





















I just arrived home from attending a wedding of a cousin,
As a "sponsor", well i am not really the sponsor, 
i am just a proxy, (this is my 2nd time to be a sponsor by proxy *smile*)
*********
i was sitting in front with all other sponsors.
I took the liberty of taking the photos of the bride and groom, 
though they are not really the topic of this portion of my blog.
(Then why on earth am i putting their photos here...
Perhaps, a token for allowing me to be a sponsor by proxy?
Maybe.... *shrug*)
*********
Well, same as all other muslim weddings, 
almost every one who attended were using their best
attires with all the glittering silver and gold attached in it, 
as well as the glittering Gold (or was it gold plated only?) jewelries.
I was, well, a bit out of place.
*********
I was wearing a violet blouse with blaser,
a long black skirt, a black veil and a black sexy 2.5 inches high sandal (or was it 3 inches?)
I wore a lipstick, a face powder and an eyeliner  on my face.
and of course i wore a SMILE.
S I M P L E  (yet for me... beautiful)
**********
As i was walking the aisle with my Dad
i can sense that almost every one in that room
were staring at me... i just held my head up high
and walked with a big SMILE on my face.
Perhaps, they were staring at me because among the sponsors,
i am the only one who wears no fancy glitters.
Well, maybe they were staring at me because i am BEAUTIFUL!
********
SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTY.
********
As i was in front sitting i can't help but notice this guy
who always stares at me.... as if he is handsome.
(Sorry na lang sya, di ko sya type!)
********
In front, you can see almost everyone,
boy, those people were really "SHOWY"
everyone was looking at every piece of gold (or gold plated?)
that they were wearing... as if comparing each piece with what they wore.
********
As i was looking around, i noticed the kids, playing....
they dont care if a ceremony was going on....
they just kept on playing and running around...
i loved what they were doing.... 
those kids were just being themselves... 
to be KIDS.
*********
At the wedding....
i can't help these emotions within to come out
i felt a little.... (ok not a little, but a lot) pain in my heart
that i should be attending my own wedding by now (i wish)
and not any other wedding... but MINE!
3 months ago, i am hopeful that that day (MY WEDDING DAY)
will soon (very soon) happen.
But that was a hope 3 months ago *tears in my eyes*
NOW, that hope is fading away....
*sobs*
(i hope i'll get over this heartache soon)





No comments: