Tuesday, November 13, 2007

my arms




Two days ago (Sunday 11th of November), we (my family and friends) went on a picnic at Inland Resort in Boalan. 
These are the results of my being "atribida" to slide at the highest single slide.
While sliding, something goes wrong, and instinct would usually tell us to hold the sides of the slides and try to stop it from continuing to slide down.... but i made a wrong decision... very wrong indeed, because, in just a few seconds i felt my skin burning (due to the friction of my skin against the sides of the slides),
at that moment, i quickly pulled back my arms and cover my face... i continue to slide down...until i reached the water... it really felt good to finally felt the splash of the water that finally its over...
Nevertheless, my arms ache.... my arms now had scratches... and it still hurts.
(Better to have aches physically than emotionally)

No comments: