Monday, November 19, 2007

beauty in my garden







These flowers are few among the beauty in my garden. 
>>A Bougainvilla plant is usually taken for granted, 
we just left it at the far-end corner of our garden,
or most of us use it as a fence.
Yet, you must agree with me, it's beautiful
especially when it blooms.
>>A Euphorbia plant is once upon a time a "big deal",
Most women and some men, would go to places
just to buy this plant... i did that too (",)
It has many varieties, in different prices.
I collected some of it's varieties (see for yourself),
I was once upon-a-time crazy-in-love with this plant.
But it was worth it, look at its beauty.
>>A bridal plant (the blue one).
Actually it's not my plant, its our neighbor,
its tresspassing... in my garden!
(That's against the Law (",) joke)
Well, i just shot it,
Though its tresspassing, it still adds beauty
to my simple and small garden.


No comments: