Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Less Paramount to You

On a jaded evening,
A depleted mind needs to repose.
In preparing the journey to slumber,
i phoned you my love,
I was bewildered 
when my call was discarded!
And you dispatched a message divulging
the motive for the rejection,
it unravels "i'm playing".
Silent pain follows my love,
and to augment the agony,
You, my love, made not even a move
to halt this misery.
It hurts me to contemplate
that all these years i am still
less paramount to you.
How dense of me to think
that i already monopolized
the zenith of your priority list,
but i am amiss!
Now, my love, i know not where i stand,
for i feel i'm the least of your priority,
yet you told me i am important.
Then why, my love, why?
Why do you show a manifest attitute
that i am indeed,
that indeed i am...
LESS PARAMOUNT TO YOU

---010152007---

No comments: