Monday, November 19, 2007

LLB

Last May 30, 2007... finally i decided and enrolled in the College of Law. I took full load.
I was at first so worried about everything. 
--- will i ever survive the first semester?
Now.... i can't really jump into conclusion thinking that "i did survived"... but i can say i already enrolled full load again this second semester.
And I'm still having "hang-overs" from the final exams... now, it's another 15 articles in Civil Code book IV for recitation on Monday!
Boy, am i really this serious to push through with this kind of  "hardship"?
Truthfully? i'm not that confident anymore as i used to be 3 months ago. Because 3 months ago, i have someone to share this dream with... 
3 months ago, when i felt depressed with my studies, i have someone who hugged me and whispered "kaya mo yan ga, ikaw pa!"..... 3 months ago.... i have a dream with this certain someone, now its all fading away. My friends in Law school would tell me "kaya natin 'to"... but it's all so different when someone so special would tell you, "kaya mo yan ga, i'll support you all the way". Even though how much i tried telling myself, don't think of him, keep yourself busy.... study... work... study.... but when matters-of-heart is the issue, you can never brushed it aside. (my heart is always crying--- when will this end?)

No comments: