Friday, November 9, 2007

Pains!


My body is aching....
because for two days in a row now
i walked more than  5 rounds 
at the grandstand oval... 
hopefully i could still stand tomorrow
and go to work... and of course
walk again tomorrow afternoon.

While walking....
my heart is aching too...
its been like this more than a month now,
there were times, at the oval,
that my tears were on the verge of falling
but i tried to keep it from falling
i was afraid that people might see me cry.

If i can only choose....
which pain above i would like to have
and the other one will just vanish,
i'll choose the body pain...
a pain than can be cured instantly
by medicines in so short of time.
Because the pain from the heart
  may or may not be cured by time.
How i wish...
Time will be at my side,
that in so short of time
i will no longer feel this pain.

How i hope...
that strength will be my weapon,
that i can tolerate this pain
and eventually conquer it.

For "YOU" who caused me this misery,
I wish you all the blessings of GOD,
I pray for your happiness through life,
I thank you for all the mem'ries we have
I'll treasure it forever,
and someday when we meet again,
I hope we could still smile at each other,
talk and laugh at the mem'ries we shared.
---- 09112007---

No comments: